Hit me baby one more time! 

Well, I finished the travel changing pad. The original pattern that I downloaded (see last post) didn’t have a pattern on it! It was 12 pages on what to do but no pattern. I tried multiple different downloads and couldn’t find one so I decided to wing it, which is always a bad idea. 

I cut the fabric, laid out what I wanted it took look like, sewed it, added the vinyl and realized I needed to add the vinyl in the beginning. So I unstitched everything and sewed it all back together ONE MORE TIME. I used white thread thinking it would be a good contrast but in hindsight I should have used black thread to cover up my mistakes! 

Lessons were learned.  I am going to continue making travel changing pads to try and improve on my design (I will also continue looking for a pattern!). 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s